Where to buy a Colortune

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to buy a Colortune
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 92 09:26:40 -0700
I know this has been asked before, but naturally I didn't save the answer.

Where can one order a Colortune, and how much would you expect to pay?

(Remember, direct-mail answers will save bandwidth on the mailing list... .)

`^)

-coryc

|    >> Disclaimer: I speak for Sequent only in our hardware manuals <<       |
|Cory R. Carpenter, Tech Writer |"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate    |
|Sequent Computer Systems, Inc. | things."       -- Vice President Dan Quayle |
|    coryc@sequent.com          |                                             |