Re: Re: Historic Morgan?

To: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
Subject: Re: Re: Historic Morgan?
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 92 10:19:44 pdt
> From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
> Subject: Re: Historic Morgan?
> To: cobra@snakebyte.cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
> Date: Mon, 4 May 92 15:27:29 CDT
> Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
>
> Roland Dudley writes\
>
> \green Morgan.  Would this be historically correct for 1940?
>
> Morgan had several models out before The War.
>
> \the distinctive round top radiator and very Morganlooking fenders.
>
> I thought Moggies had flat radiators before 1953.
>
> Also,  the headlights were separate in the old ones.  They were moved to the
> faired-into-the-fenders variety in the fifties.  If this sounds like the

Took a look at the tape last night and I'm almost positive it's a
Morgan.  The quality of the tape is only so so as far as small details
are concerned but I was able to see the separate chrome headlights,
the rounded radiator top, disk wheels and open glove boxes on each side
of the dash with the instrument cluster in the center.

Roland