VTR Membership

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: VTR Membership
From: mrmike@michelotti.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 6 May 92 10:33:26 EDT
I, like a great number of other people I would imagine, joined
the VTR in Kentucky last year.  I'd just gotten the TR4 on the
road, and I was all psyched.  Since then I have heard
_nothing_ from them.  I sent in a change of address, and a
follow-up letter late last year and early this year
respectively.  I tried to drop a line to Bill S, but don't
seem to have gotten through.  Is there a phone number I can
call and have a chance of speaking to someone who could help
me find out if my membership has been fouled up, or am I stuck
with sending paper into the great unknown?  I'd really like to
know what's going on...

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret