TR4A tools

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR4A tools
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <kent@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1992 18:47:03 PDT
Would someone who owns (or has owned and remembers) a TR4A with
all the factory tools please tell me how to pack the trunk? Sarah
didn't come with any correct tools. I have finally accumulated
a proper tool roll and jack w/handle, and can't quite figure how
they're supposed to go. The tool roll wants to go in the rear left
corner, in the strap -- OK, it's a bit long for there, but fine.
I can't see where the jack was meant to go. Next to the spare? In
a corner? Upside down or right side up? And where do I put the handle
so it's stowed and silent? Should the center panel (mine's made of
plywood, not original) have clips to hold it?

Help?