Re: The weekend from hell

To: cs.utah.edu!hoosier!autox@crdgw1.ge.com,
Subject: Re: The weekend from hell
From: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes)
Date: Thu, 7 May 92 11:04:53 EDT
        Well, last night I went to the regional SCCA meeting
to pick up car parts for my broken Spitfire. Alas, Clark
couldn't find what I needed in the collection anywhere, but
he did have the results from Sunday's autocross. You remember, `
the one where I discovered 0 oil pressure?

        Anyway, after all the bumping was done, I ended up in AP
along with the Sonnet (from DP) and a Camaro (from CP) and, oh horror of
horrors, I WON! Not by much and with some of the slower times
of the day, but, a win nontheless.

        Wish I could have the car fixed to run this weekend, but
I need to spend the weekend contemplating my navel over buying a garage,
er, house.

iii