Interested in Triumphs, join VTR Membership

To: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM
Subject: Interested in Triumphs, join VTR Membership
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 7 May 1992 16:41 EDT
>--From mrmike@michelotti.ge.com:
>>... joined the VTR in Kentucky last year...gotten the TR4...
>
>--From whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com:
>>Anyone that has paid for a VTR membership
>>certainly is entitled to all the aspects of that membership.
>
>--From Ed Rush
>Pardon my ignorance, but what is the VTR?  I gather that the
>T is for Triumph?  (I have a TR-3.)

Glad you asked...VTR is the Vintage Triumph Register.  The
following is a "standard piece I periodically post, but I
guess it's been a while:

            What's VTR

The Vintage Triumph Register is a
national club of over 4300 Triumph
owners and enthusiasts.
VTR is the only national
club which covers all models of Triumphs.
VTR regularly publishes a quarterly magazine,
"The Vintage Triumph."  In acknowledgement of
the sometimes longer than quarterly publication
frequency of the magazine, membership dues
covers the period of time it takes to receive
four (4) issues of the magazine and not simply an
annual membership.  Membership in VTR also provides
free classified advertising in the magazine, access
to VTR's staff of vehicle consultants, a discount book
service, and various VTR regalia.

VTR also has an annual convention, hosted by one of its local
chapters.  In 1992 the national convention
will be in Savannah, Georgia (1993 in Seattle, WA).
Prior convention locations have been: Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky (1991),
Boulder, CO (1990); Albany, NY (1989), Dallas, TX (1988);
Atlanta, GA (1987); Pittsburg, PA (1986); Troy, Michigan;
St. Charles, IL; Indianapolis, IN, etc.

Membership dues for VTR is:
  $25 for all USA zipcode addresses
  $30 (US Dollars) for Canada and Mexico
  $35 (US Dollars) anywhere else

To join the VTR now, send name, address and dues to:
   VTR-E - New Membership
   15218 West Warren
   Dearborn, MI 48126

or, write to the above address for a free information brochure.

        Please include details about your car when sending in
        new membership info.

Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com