Re: Mini Tossing....

To: RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Subject: Re: Mini Tossing....
From: Captain Capsaicine <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 92 13:43:24 PDT

    Scot Fisher writes: it wasn't a mini, it was a hillman...

    Scott thanks for clearing that up....it sure as hell looked red,
    I guess what confused me was the "I love my Mini" sticker on
    the boot.....:-)

Actually, it might very well be the case that C&D bought a Mini to
be thrown by Huw's trebuchet; they never did have much taste over
there...  I'll have to paw through an issue at the newsstand to
see what they tossed.  I just happen to be a fan of the trebuchet
(when Chris unveiled it to the townspeople, I started hopping up
and down in my seat yelling "It's the trebuchet!" and Kim thought
I'd gone ever farther over the edge than usual...) and had looked
at that article recently.

    Maybe I should go back to German cars...

Say it ain't so! :-)  (Uhhh, then I'd better not mention that I
drove the Biscuit Tin of Steel today...  hmmmm, what would that
be in German, Stahlkucheninhaltsache?)

--Scott "Eeeeeew, now I've got fahrvergnuegen all over my chin" Fisher