Springtime is here!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Springtime is here!
From: You too can build a Saturn V in your garage! Call 1-800... <tobin@neagp.enet.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 92 07:19:14 PDT
    Yesiree, it's officialy arrived (for me at least ;^) in Boston!!!!
   Every morning for the past few years, I pass by a bright blue rubber
 bumper B in roughly the same stretch of freeway just outside of Boston.
 He doesn't drive it in the winter, and drags it out right around the same
 time each year.  That time has come!  Passed by him this morning.  Went a
 bit slower to check it out, he's added a bit more bondo to the side, painted
 the bumpers, and put some *huge* (for a B at least) tires on his wires.

   Also saw a military Land rover with this neat snorkel coming
 out of the hood and snaking up the right window pillar- had full
 tools on the back, tan top- looked pretty sharp! (TeriAnn- do normal
 -I should rephrase that 'did normal' LR's come with that snorkel
 as an option?)

   Greg Tobin@neagp.enet.dec.com