Administrivia stuff

To: sol, autox, datsun-roadsters
Subject: Administrivia stuff
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 8 May 92 11:04:57 -0600
During the next week there may be occasional delays in mail on these
lists.  I'll be changing hardware here on my desk, so there may be
down periods, and times when the mail doesn't quite work and such.
Hopefully you won't notice a thing, but then again....

Oh, one more note.  Why do so many people have trouble remembering that
address changes and list removals should go to <list>-request@autox.team.net?
Some folks do use the -request address, but lately it seems like most of
the administrative stuff has been sent to the whole list.

mjb.