Re: WARNING: British Automotive

To: DWILSON@oregon.uoregon.edu (Dennis Wilson)
Subject: Re: WARNING: British Automotive
From: Paul Osborne <paul@ee.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 May 92 14:25:07 EDT

> How many miles have you run the short blocks??  This is just my experiense
>with
> them and I have heard nothing but horror stories from the local MG owners.
> Ever wondered why they are cheap on the short blocks and why a small place
> (just 4, sometimes 5 guys) advertise so widely??
>
> Cheers DW

I gess that I will as nieave [sp] as the next guy until shit happens. Anyways,
I have a two man shop that does maintaince and restoration for MGs. The only
problem that we had was 2yrs ago the 1275 midget engine came up with a side
cover oil leak after it had been in about a week. The B engines are still going
good. One of them is in a car that belongs me. Oh well, I'll keep every one
posted if something drastic happens.