GT6 for Sale

To: "british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu"@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: GT6 for Sale
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder - lesnyd@monsanto.com - (314)694-3626)
Date: Tue, 12 May 92 07:23:35 -0500
I called about the 1969 GT6+ in Denton, Texas. It needs a clutch, the interior
is all cut up (seats, dash top). There is rust in the battery box, and
rust on the top of the front fenders and the passenger side door. He said
he would like to get $2500 for it and the parts car. The parts car is a goner,
and it's a '67 meaning the suspension parts don't match, and I don't know
what else is interchangable between a MKI and a MKII.

I don't think it's worth that, is it? Comments are welcome!

Thanks much,

Larry