Little Fiddly Bits

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Little Fiddly Bits
From: mrmike@michelotti.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Tue, 12 May 92 13:34:32 EDT
Just figured I'd give the list a try before I call TSI.
Anybody got the following little bits of a TR4?

Somewhere in moving I misplaced (read: lost) the mounting/
hinge assembly for my TR4 scuttle vent.  Don't ask how, I
don't know.  If anyone out there has a parts car with a
spare one on it, let me know.  I need the plate, the
screws and the hinge pins.

Also, I'm planning on taking a cut-off wheel to the passenger
side windscreen mount, because I can't get the bloddy thing
off any other way.  Liquid Wrench, heat, no dice.

I'm going to need a replacement for it, and some spare bolts
might be nice too, as at least one of the originals was bent.
Once again, any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks.

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret
mrmike@fasun0.ae.ge.com         {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!fasun0!mrmike