Could someone shed a little light?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Could someone shed a little light?
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 92 14:06:56 pdt
I sort of asked this before but I'll rephrase it a bit since this has
tuned out to be more of a problem than I thought it would.  Are Lucas
sealed beam headlamps still available with the Lucas logo molded into
the lens face?  What I'm looking for is a "standard" 7" lamp with the
three flat spade type connector pins on the back.  I had no problem
finding a replacement lamp but the one I bought was a Phillips; worse
yet, it was made in the USA.  Just not the same.  I feel like those
dudes in the pecante commercial when they found out that their salsa was
made in Newyorkcity.  Even the snake oil places don't list them.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com