Warning

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Warning
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Wed, 13 May 92 15:25 EDT
> obligitory tail-gaiter, may I  forward one of my ways of dealing with
> the situation.

> Get a door buzzer switch or the like, wire it into the brake light
> circuit, so when you press the switch, the brake light goes on.

Be dammed carefull how you use it, not only is it illegal but also dangerous.
EG - lets say some one is tailgating you, and you perform your usual trick
of pressing your "door buzzer" switch, if the tail-gater now careers all over
the road and has an accident, then it is your fault and not the tail gater's.
You are liable for initially  causing the accident.

- One of the reasons drivers tail-gate is because they want to overtake and
some inconsierate slow-poke is blocking the road.
  Solution - move over and let the tail-gater over take ?

- Another reason drivers tail-gate is because they are idiots, and in my
opinion, when I am driving, I prefer to have idiots as far away from me as
possible.
  Solution - move over and let the tail-gater over take ?

Simple and problem solved.

Who is going to Carlisle this week-end ? I hope to make it
for Sunday. I shall be in Reading PA doing a hill-climb on Sat, and
hope to drive over to the show on Sunday.