Vauxhall Victor Super info, please

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vauxhall Victor Super info, please
From: michael@nsma.arizona.edu (Michael S. Williams)
Date: Thu, 14 May 92 11:52:58 MST
[this is a repost from alt.autos.antiques, so please forgive me
if you've already seen it:]

Well, as if I didn't have enough projects already, I brought
home a `60 Vauxhall Victor Super last night.  I mentioned this
to a local English car shop, but they couldn't stop laughing
long enough to give me any information, so without TOO much
laughing, does anybody have any info on this that they could
pass along?

All I really know about it is that Vauxhall was (is? I think "was")
a GM company in England.  A friend from London said that even in
England, those types of cars aren't real easy to find (but she
wasn't entirely sure about Vauxhall's, the Morris-style in general,
I guess).

So, are they hard to find because everybody intentionally sent them
the way of the lemmings?  Or because....? Or are they a dime a dozen,
and worth even less?

PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS PARTS

Whether or not it's worth anything, I think that it's a great car and
if it's reasonable to fix, I want to, so...
ANY leads on parts places for this would be very helpful!  The friend
that I am doing this project with said that he already looked in
Hemmings and found nothing, or at least very near nothing, related
to them.

Thanks for any info,
Michael

"You're serious..... you _really_ bought a Vauxhall!?!?!" -car shop
Michael Williams, michael@nsma.arizona.edu
University of Arizona's Division of Neural Systems, Memory & Aging
344 Life Sciences Bldg, North
Tucson, AZ 85724
(602)626-2611

----- End Included Message -----