Re: Re: Jag XJS convertible

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: Re: Jag XJS convertible
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 15 May 92 15:04:16 CDT
> > > I didn't realize Jaguar was making a convertible again.
> >
> > For a couple of years now.  You can pick one up for a cool $65,000.
>
> Isn't this the car that Jose Conseco made such a "name" for himself in?

The first time.  Not sure it was a convertible, but it was definitely
an XJS.

In a more recent event in which he, in a fit of rage, rear-ended the
car his wife (Esther) was driving at high speed on the freeway, I
believe she was in a Mercedes and he was in the Porsche that he
traded the Jag in on.

Be careful about raggin' on my man Jose in these parts, padnuh.  He
played his Double-A ball in Huntsville and is somewhat of a local
hero here.
--
T.J. Higgins | higgins@ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping Sciences | Huntsville, AL
"Puritanism is the nagging fear that someone, somewhere,