Car meet in Champaign

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Car meet in Champaign
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1992 15:57:36 -0500
Is anyone going to the British Car/ Vintage Fly-in at Champaign, IL
this weekend?  I saw the notice for it in British Car mag.  I am going
to try and fly over, either in a Cessna or a Great Lakes.

Zymol is advertised in British Car mag.  The review in there was impressive.
I have been using something called LIQUID GLASS that leaves an extremely
hard coating on the car after it removes the oxidized paint.  It is
expensize, but lasts a long time.

To remove it you have to use steel wool, which kind of worries me.  Any one
used this stuff before?

Will
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c