Re: Zymol

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Zymol
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 21 May 92 10:33:52 EDT
|Date: 5-21-92  10:32am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Re: Zymol

   If anyone on the east (right) coast wants to order Zymol, the place I
buy all of my italian car parts carries it.  They are located in
Charlottesville, Va. and take credit card orders.  The place is called
International Auto Parts.  They have intro kits for dark and light
colored cars for $39.90, with a wash solution, pre-cleaner for
oxidation, wax and an applicator.  The number is 1-800-726-0555.  Anyone
on the italian-cars list is probably familiar with this place and I have
never had a problem with them.

   Dean