Using LBC's to predict weather

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Using LBC's to predict weather
From: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Thu, 21 May 92 09:38:49 PDT
        [ adventures with a Daimler before a rain storm omitted ]
>I retire, knowing full well that if I hadn't noticed the pressure
>regulator, we would have gotten a gully-washer of a storm.
>
>/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
>  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
>      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________

Lawrence,
  You just destroyed my last hope of any faith in the weather man.  Here is
the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), who knows more about why
there is air than anyone else, using the same method I use to determine when
to picnic and when not.  ie is the Mark 1 in or out of the garage.  The size
of the storm is directly related to the difficulity of getting it back into
the garage when the rain starts.

   OH woo is me.  I think I'll become a Unitarian. (;-)
                                    mikej@apd.mentorg.com