LBC Seen; Engine Dialysis??

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: LBC Seen; Engine Dialysis??
From: berry@athos.pei.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Thu, 21 May 92 14:03:13 PDT
I saw a nifty Jaguar at lunch today in Mountain View -- a white XK120
DHC. It had a custom license plate that I don't recall, but had 'JAG'
in it.  Nice...got my mouth watering for lunch.

Nearby, at Bernardo and Evelyn is a repair shop with a big sign
advertising "Engine Dialysis".  Before I ask them and possibly subject
myself to a sales pitch, does anyone know what the **** this is?  I
can only guess they pump your cars vital fluids through a machine that
filters and cleans them and then puts them back.  Sounds odd to me.

  --berry