1970 Triumph GT6+ for sale

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu (BritishCars)
Subject: 1970 Triumph GT6+ for sale
From: ralph@swmerc.rain.com (Ralph Merwin)
Date: Thu, 21 May 92 14:23:30 PDT

Since I've regained an interest in old motorcycles, and because this car
needs more work than I'm up for, I'm selling my 1970 Triumph GT6+.  It can
move under its own power, but to say that it's a driver would be a stretch.

Details:

        - rebuilt transmission (less than 5 miles on it)
        - engine runs, but needs to be rebuilt
        - new battery
        - body has some rust, but is fairly straight
        - floorpans and battery box are quite rusty

Also included (new, but not installed):

        - front brake hoses and caliper seals
        - brake master cylinder rebuilt kit

I paid $600 for the car initially, and then spent $445 for the transmission,
about $60 for the battery and another $90 for the misc. parts.  I'd like to
get about $1000 OBO for the works.  I'd also be interested in trading for a
British or Itialian motorcycle.

Ralph
503-526-8647