Warning: Minimal LBC content!

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Warning: Minimal LBC content!
From: cook@unixland.natick.ma.us (Dale C. Cook)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1992 11:50:25 EDT
In fact it is a notice that the british-cars list's favorite bum is going
back to work!  Yup.  Palmed myself on an unsuspecting Lotus (Cambridge)
and will be teaching and doing course development for their Notes
application.  Give me a few months to learn the drill and then start
nagging your employers to have a Notes API course!  :-)

Oh, and Grandfather has arisen once again!  After following all the
careful steps, I jump-started him and ran to temp.  NO leaks or
problems.  Even on the stale gas, the motor sounded good.  Hope to
do the lube and clean up this weekend (did oil and filter already.)

Then it
will be off to work come June 1!!

        - Dale