Vic. Brit. part number for 1500 spitfire

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Vic. Brit. part number for 1500 spitfire
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Tue, 26 May 92 13:54:35 EDT
|Date: 5-26-92  1:54pm
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Vic. Brit. part number for 1500 spitfire
   Does anyone have a victoria british catalog handy for a spitfire
1500 ?   What I need to know is the part number for the plastic
speedometer wheel at the end of the mainshaft in the gearbox.  It's
probably just described as speedo. wheel.  The reason is, I need one for
my midget 1500 and I need to know if the part is the same for both, if
it is then I will get one from TRF, but since TRF doesn't do midget
stuff they don't know.  I don't have my VB catalog here either so I
can't call.
   So, if someone has VB's phone number handy or the part number from
the spitfire catalog, it would be most helpful.

   Dean