Bad news this time...

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Bad news this time...
From: cook@unixland.natick.ma.us (Dale C. Cook)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1992 11:09:12 EDT
I got a call yesterday from Jim Muller who had just returned from a teaching
assignment in Italy.  To his surprise, he found a message in his company
voice mail saying that Alliant is closing its doors (may have already done.)
This probably affects brother Bob Leger too.  I'm going to get more details
when Jim goes in today to see if his desk is still there.  There was some-
thing about keeping a "service" portion going which may spare him awhile.

At any rate, if you'd like to contact Jim, his particulars are (with his
permission, of course):
        Jim and Sharon Muller
        28 Brightwood Rd
        Waltham, MA 02154

        (617) 891-0258

He is looking into getting an account on this machine and if you like to
forward him a message via email to me, I'd be glad to pass it along.

MJB, if you are getting Alliant bounces, now you know why!

        - Dale "been there before"