stuff for sale- '59 MGA

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: stuff for sale- '59 MGA
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1992 11:36:00 -0500
A friend of mine has some things for sale off of her MGA.  I thought
that someone might be able to give me an idea of what they are worth
and/or make her an offer.  She was going to sell it all to the local
"we work on imports" place, and for some reason they scare me.

Items:

5 nice looking painted wheels.  Very straight.  She had them replaced
with chrome.

1 set of carbs with manifold.  The carbs have been rebuilt a few
times and are probably OK for SOL use, but she got a Weber.  The
manifold (intake I guess) looks brand new and is attached to the
carbs still.

So, what should she expect to get for these?  Anyone want to
buy?

Thanks in advance,

Will

c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c  _    _   ___    ___           Ceeasaurus!                      c
c | \  / | /   \  /   \  Will    | wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu c
c |  \/  ||   __ |       Sadler  | or will@cica.indiana.edu       c
c |      | \___/  \___/       Bloomington, Indiana                c
c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c