Topless Mini

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Topless Mini
From: kendall@cheysco.chey.com (none)
Date: Wed, 27 May 92 11:44:36 EDT
It's nice to be back on this list after my forced abscence.
(I had a wonderful vacation Commodore, thanks for laying me off!)

My stable has grown to 2 BGTs now.  One's a parts car (that's how
I explain it to skeptical family members anyway) and the others
a freshly painted roller just waiting for re-assembly.

But on to my real motive: getting information.  Does anyone
know of a good source for aftermarket seats?  Not electric/heated
Recaros with 50 adjustments, but something appropriate for a
60s vintage sports car.

Ideas, leads, suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kendall Robinson
(kendall@cheysco.chey.com)