Re: archives

To: passaretti@crdgw1.ge.com
Subject: Re: archives
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 27 May 92 13:57:57 CDT
> While I'm here, did anybody archive the windscreen replacement
> dialog a while back?  I finally got Sonja's off and I want to
> re-do the seal (cause it leaks like a sieve).  I remember the
> posts, but I somehow let them pass by without saving them...
> I'd look on hoosier, but my FTP machine is being annoying
> again.

All back issues of the SOL digest, as well as all the britcar gifs,
and a bunch of other neat stuff, are available via e-mail from
server@ingr.com.  Send a message with a subject of HELP to get help on
using the server.  Send a separate message with a subject of INDEX to
get a list of all the files on the server.  Requests are processed
overnight.
--
T.J. Higgins | higgins@ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping Sciences | Huntsville, AL
"A witty saying proves nothing" -- Voltaire