Re: Mini Convertibles

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: Mini Convertibles
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 14:28:00 -0400
Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU> writes;
> The "mini" convertible is a kit car called the Pimlico.
> There was a demo unit at the BMW Fall Vintage event at
> Lime Rock last September. I spent a while talking to one
> of the reps for the US sales distributor (located
> somewhere in Connecticut.) He was a chatty Brit., and
> fun to talk with. The factory is located in Kent, UK.

Yeah, yeah, that's it!  PIMLICO!!!

I should have known better, me Auntie Kath lives in Pimlico, London.

Damn, now even my mental mapping routines aren't working...

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert