re: TR-250: What to Look for

To: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com
Subject: re: TR-250: What to Look for
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 29 May 1992 12:56 EDT
>       CC4212 is for sale. And the owner is more concerned that she go to
>A Good Home than with what she'll sell for. What are decent (original paint,
>new top, good chrome, non-orig wheels, ansa muffled, non-torn interior)
>TR-250's
>worth nowadays? I can probably get it for something in the $2-3K range.
>
>       Besides the obvious (frame rot, rot on the rear deck) What should I
>look for
>when I go to look on Sunday? The car is high miles (160K, I can deal with that)
>Ca emmisions, and is known to need paint and possibly a master cylinder. And
>it's
>BRG....

$2K seems to be about right, especially if it needs paint and
the few other things you mention.
Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com