re: SOL Antennae Balls

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM
Subject: re: SOL Antennae Balls
From: rbt%dracut@keps.kodak.com (Bob Tufts)
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 15:18:16 EDT
I have a radio, but the antenna retracts when the ignition is off. (never
could use the ball to locate the car!). Anyways, who listens to the radio.
The DOHC engine, snorting through Dellorto side drafts, and farting through
free flow exhaust is far more "melodius" to my ears!  :-)

Anyways, as to SOL ID preferences, a small window decal would be nice for the
car. A pin to fasten to a hat/shirt/jacket/whatever would be good for human
ID when roving through LBC meets.

A for the window decal: It could be flourescent, so you coudn't mistake it from
a distance!

another $.02 for the discussion.

-Bob T.