re: SOL Antennae Balls

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: SOL Antennae Balls
From: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 10:59:29 PDT
Yah.  I think that is a good idea.  Course with a plastic car I never have to
put the antennae up.  It works just fine when pushed into the car body(;-).

But since Phil and I are so short in traffic can we have the large economy
size.  Say I heard that the Air Force is closing all the SAC bases.  Bet there
are some surplus Radar Domes around.  How big can we plot these things?