Brit-car trailers

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Brit-car trailers
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 13:09:58 PDT
     A friend of mine here used to have a Bugeye with 1/2 of
     a Bugeye as a trailer. Painted the same color, using
     the same wheels as the car, we used to carry our club
     regalia around in it. Way cool. Unfortunately the "tow"
     car was maneuvered into oncoming traffic just 2 weeks
     after my friend gave it to his newly-licensed son.
     The car was totaled, the boy a bit sore and *very*
     depressed about wrecking what had been his father's toy
     for the past 13yrs. I feel good tho, that part of this
     car lives on in Redcar. Ask me about my gray fender ...

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com