Miata Mystery

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata Mystery
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 92 11:25:02 PDT
>From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
>A couple of weeks ago Jerry Kaidor mentioned seeing a dead Miata parked
>along the Bayshore freeway near Palo Alto.  About a month earlier I saw
>one stalled on the same freeway, but farther south near Gilroy. I
>wonder if it was the same Miata or if Mazda has truly capture the
>complete essence of the LBC.

Funny thing.  I saw one yesterday, somewhere between Cupertino and
Mountain View.  (BTW, its hood was down.)

>Since most of them seem to have black interiors I would think
>the hot sun would be mighty hard on the vinyl upholstery, not to mention a
>bit sizzling to the owner's backside.

I've never seen one with the wooden-beads seat covers, either.
(I think mine, at $6 each, are one of the best investments I've
ever made.)

  | Ed Rush, not speaking for Metaphor, Mtn. View, CA  |
  |  UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush          |
  |  Internet: rush@metaphor.com                       |
  | My Macintosh doesn't go out in the rain.           |