NOS Midget Fender for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS Midget Fender for sale
From: zursch@whizkid.wpd.sgi.com (Jeffrey B. Zurschmeide)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 92 16:37:22 -0700
There's a guy here at SGI who has a NOS Sprite MkII Midget Mk I
wing available. (I believe it is a right hand wing). It's still
in the primer that BMC sent it in about 25 years ago. (this guy
worked in a body shop.)

He's vague about price, but probably a coupla hundred bucks
would do it. He's mainly interested to see that it goes to someone
who will put it on a car that will be loved, as opposed to selling
it to a retailer.

E-mail to me if you're interested, and I'll put you in touch.

JZ