64 Ford Consul Cortina - how do I lower suspension?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 64 Ford Consul Cortina - how do I lower suspension?
From: rickt@tcom.stc.co.uk (Rick Tait)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 92 10:26:31 BST
Hi,
I've had my Ford Consul Cortina Mk1 for five years now, and I
have this very strong urge to lightly customise it. What I mean
by that is perhaps lowering the suspension, darkening the windows
and adding some low-profiles. What I need to know is, how does one
go about lowering suspension? I really have no idea.

Any other comments/notes appreciated.

---
Rick Tait        [Northern Telecom ESN: 6 730 3638] UK:  (081) 945 3638
Network Engineer [NMBase]    Bell Northern Research FAX: (081) 945 3116
Internet: rickt@tcom.stc.co.uk || ricktait@bnr.ca   US: +44 81 945 3638
JANET:    rickt%uk.co.stc.tcom@ukc                      +44 81 945 3116
[The views expressed in the above message are not those of my employer]