Spit 1500 for sale

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Spit 1500 for sale
From: Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 92 13:12:37 PDT
I've passed by this car many times, but didn't have time to post it.  It's a
Spit 1500, year unknown, sitting in a front yard in San Jose, CA.  It's white
with a red hard top, $2,350 is written on the windshield.  It looks like it's
been sitting there a while, but from passing by it looks to be in good shape.
I don't know anything else about it.  If anyone is interested I can either give
directions to it or maybe stop by the house and get a phone #.

Mike G.
gendimen@t12sys.intel.com