reupholstery

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: reupholstery
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 92 12:32:27 PDT
>I bought a reupholstery kit from TRF.  It was well-made, good
>instructions, and I had that on in a couple weekends of careful work.
>I stripped the rusty seat frames to bare metal, primed and painted
>them before reassembling the seats.  Can't get a shop to do that kind
>of work.

Actually, I did get a shop to all that on my TR3A seats.  I bought
the Moss kit (you got instructions???) and decided it was beyond
my abilities to figure it out.  They charged me $300, but did a good
job of it, complete with the bit of wood that the bottom back gets
stapled to.

  | Ed Rush, not speaking for Metaphor, Mtn. View, CA  |
  |  UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush          |
  |  Internet: rush@metaphor.com                       |
  | My Macintosh doesn't go out in the rain.           |