Re: reupholstery

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: reupholstery
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 92 17:37:07 PDT
>> Actually, I did get a shop to all that on my TR3A seats.  I bought
>Wasn't this the car that someone ran off with the engine and other
>major pieces?  Did you ever get this this stuff back?

Yes it is, and no I haven't, yet.  I have tracked various leads,
none of which have panned out.  I have also told the Triumph Travellers
club and the Santa Clara Police.  If anyone here hears information
pointing to Mike Gettle or the "British Motor Mechanic" business,
I'd love to hear it.

  | Ed Rush, not speaking for Metaphor, Mtn. View, CA  |
  |  UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush          |
  |  Internet: rush@metaphor.com                       |
  | My Macintosh doesn't go out in the rain.           |