Re: GT6 Gas cap rubber

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Gas cap rubber
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1992 16:36:43 CDT
Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com> writes:
> I've been trying to find the gas cap rubber piece for a '73 GT6.  Does anyone
> make these anymore?

I've seen Steele Rubber Company advertising heavily in my car magazines as a
source for (reproductions of) obsolete rubber parts. I've never done business
with them but they seem to have a wide selection of stuff for some REALLY
obscure models. Not sure if that extends to foreign cars, but they might be
worth a try. I can look up the address tonight if there's some interest...

-- Andy