MGB door cracks, and a UBC for sale at lunch

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB door cracks, and a UBC for sale at lunch
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 92 13:59:53 PDT
Daniel J. Dasaro writes >

>fabricated two metal plates for the inside of the tops of the doors,
>where the common MGB cracks had appeared.

     >>Phil writes:
>>For those that don't know, this is caused by people getting into an MGB with
>>the window rolled down, then grabbing the wing window to pull the door closed.

     >>>This malady is not restricted to Bs' tho- Both of
     the MKIII Sprites I've painted had these same cracks.

     Also, seen at lunch today in Santa Clara Ca; For sale
     at Wheels & Deals, a consignment lot on the El Camino,
     the original ULBC (ugly little british car), a Nash
     Metropolitan. This was a very tidy early example, and
     my first reflex was to pull in and look at it, then I
     thought against this as someone might see me. (I can
     cap on Metros cause it was my first car ......:-|

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com