Lotus 46 for sale

To: lotus-cars%esprit.uucp@netcom.com
Subject: Lotus 46 for sale
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 92 12:25:49 CDT
FOR SALE:

1967 Lotus Europa Series 1.  (Lotus 46)

This car has been extensively modified for Solo I and Solo II and (believe it
or not) ice racing.  There is a roll bar (maybe full cage, I can't remember).

The body shape has not been messed with; the wheelwells are original shape.
Had 6x13" BWA wheels on it when last I saw it.  He had usable clearance with
205-60-13 tires all around.  Paint is bright yellow and red.  Has tow rings
front and rear and tubular subframes to link them to the chassis.  This may the
strongest Lotus 46 chassis in existence.

Has plexiglass headlight covers, lots of trick stuff.

He is asking $10K

Steve Carter
Play Cars Racing
7910 Lake Drive
Lino Lakes, MN  55014
(612) 785-9639

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org (infrequent mail checks)
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (lists go here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman