Re: HELLO? IS THIS THING ON?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELLO? IS THIS THING ON?
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1992 20:47:00 CDT
phile@pwcs.StPaul.GOV (Philip J Ethier) writes:
> Cory, didn't you get the mail I sent you?  Can anybody hear me?  Hellooo?

Yes, we hear you loud and clear. In fact, I've received about six copies
of your essay on stripping the Europa frame. Fabulous reading, I must say,
but anyone who is automatically printing their incoming mail has probably
wiped out a couple of good-sized forests trying to keep up with their
printer; our incoming telephone lines were noted to be bulging slightly
at the fittings going into the computer room. Um, perhaps you might try
pulling the plug on your PC and putting it back in the other way up, or
something? ;-)

-- Andy