painting garage floors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: painting garage floors
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 92 15:03:09 -0400
        I'm not sure if we discussed this before.  Since I now
have a !Garage! to work in, i'm interested in painting the floor.  I
was wondering if anyone knew what they used to paint aircraft hanger
floors. It appears to seal the floor and make cleanup much easier.
Also, it is a light color which helps reflect light onto the work.
Would it be possible to paint the floor in my garage for a reasonable
cost?  Does anybody know what is involved?

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu