Re: Re: Alternator swapping

To: cak@parc.xerox.com
Subject: Re: Re: Alternator swapping
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 14 Aug 1992 8:15 EDT
>       The booklet is
>       now reprinted (and typeset) and is available from The Roadster
>       Factory.  I think it is titled.."More BS from
>       Bob Shaller" or something like that.
>Yes, that's the title, the number is RFP128, and mine has been on
>backorder for some months now.

The booklet has just been reprinted and was only available within
the last week or so.  Bob Schaller only got to see the finished product
at the TRF summer party  (Bob flew up in a private plane with Tom
Pennell..Tom's the pilot/owner).   I'd call TRF and see if they can
get your backorder filed since the booklet is definetly now available.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com