E-Type For Sale (at a dealer)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: E-Type For Sale (at a dealer)
From: "Andrew C. Green" <acg@hermes.dlogics.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1992 11:46:08 CDT
Saw a very nice one at a Jaguar dealer last weekend that I thought
I'd mention in case someone's interested. Looks immaculate. It's at
Imperial Motors, 721 Green Bay Road in Wilmette (north of Chicago).
Their number is (708) 256-0606. I believe it was BRG in color, though
I haven't got any further details at all; I was somewhat distracted
by a very nice Buick GS455 in the same lot. Of course, you wouldn't
be interested in that. ;-)

-- Andy