TR6 GIF Posting

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 GIF Posting
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1992 11:16 EDT
Hi All,

I took the liberty to post a GIF files of my TR6. It's a '74, and
mostly original.

The photo was taken at last year's gathering of British cars at Fort
Williams on Cape Elizibeth in Maine. I thought the posting would be
appropriate as an advertisement for the event which will be held this
year on 13-Sep-1992. This year's event, the third annual, promises to
be bigger than ever with around 300 fine examples of British Motorcars.
The weather for the previous two events was spectacular, cloudless skies
and temperatures in the upper 60's. Hopefully this year will keep up the
tradition.

E-mail me for more info.

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
E-mail lang@isis.mit.edu                       |
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |