Re: moving cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Re: moving cars
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 92 14:53:34 MDT
It didn't take me long to figure out that buying a trailer was the most cost
effective method to move a car across the U.S. or across town.  Even if you
only need the trailer for a single move you can buy it and then sell it when
you no longer need it.  I was able to find lots of great deals in the
clasifieds and bought a 16'x8' dual axel trailer for $400.00.  I put used
tires on it for about $60 and lic. it for $12.  Initially I got it to move a
car from south Denver to Greeley, but since then I have move about fifty cars
all over here and there.  I have even rented it to friends at a reasonable
price.  It has paid for itself many times over.  Last week I was offered $600
for it but just couldn't part with the best accessory I have ever bought for
this hobby.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley