Buick aka. Rover aluminum V-8s for sale: OK to advert. here?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Buick aka. Rover aluminum V-8s for sale: OK to advert. here?
From: Bob.Smith@lambada.oit.unc.edu
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 92 11:53:03 EDT
Hello,

I'm not sure it proper nettique to advertise 2 Buick/Rover aluminum
V-8s for sale here, so I'll keep it very brief.  I have 3, here
in Huntsville, AL, and plan on using just 1.  This engine will drop in
MBGs (GTs especially, but fairly easily in older model Bs), TR7s, etc.
All 3 are in different states and need rebuilding, but if interested
drop me a line at
                        Bob.Smith@lambada.oit.unc.edu.

I don't currently have a British sports car, but a German/Ford XR4.
I regularly read this group out of current and past interest.

thanks,
bob