Re: Vara's Sprite/Mini Challenge @ Sears Point

To: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6,
Subject: Re: Vara's Sprite/Mini Challenge @ Sears Point
From: root@whizkid.wpd.sgi.com (Super-User)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 92 13:21:55 -0700
                  If I remember this correctly from last year, VARA
             is fairly lenient regarding car modifications, as long as
             it is stock "appearing" (ie. no flares, right JZ ?).

HARRUMPH!

They told me I was ineligible because of the mild flares on my HP
car, but then they let the Fortech Mini compete (does anyone know
if any portion of that car ever saw a BMC factory?) complete with
tube frame and all-fiberglass body - And then had the temerity to
boast about it winning!

HUmph!

JZ