LBC's in F.I.L.M.s

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC's in F.I.L.M.s
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 9:41:53 -0700 (MST)
W. Ray Gibbons <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu> signs himself:

> Ray (who has a nice treefrog green 60 bugeye in his estranged wife's
> garage and the final Morgan scene from "War of the Roses" very much on his
> mind) Gibbons

This isn't terribly apropos, but in Eric Idle's recent,
thoroughly dopey film "Splitting Heirs" there is a short chase
between an E-type and a ????

(Watching two classic, muscular britcars tear around a winding,
tree-lined b-road almost redeemed this idiotic movie for me).

But what was the other car?  It was low and angular with a 'forties
look about it.  If anyone else saw this turkey, do name that car.

- Dan "It was no Italian Job" Parslow
( Herald - Cortina GT - Spppppppppitfire )

p.s.  I'll be in LBC-land during the month of September.  Apart
from the BMHC, I'm looking for recommendations for good auto
sights to see and places to be. . .